Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Much Is Daisy The Cow, Beanie Baby Worth



I'm lost.
and the drops freeze hair in the air and needles on shell-free necks and cap-less.
curses to the sky and now and then a fist.
and thank you and please and laugh and I do not like it.
cat paws on poetry and much coffee at night, do not talk about cigarettes.
where to go if you do not know the way and may hold for the blessing.
gift sage in the mouth, but I always chewing candy and then it crashes and I am delighted with the splitted.
So I shake my time and create a dust cloud and I am deeply, so I tear freshwater.
I am looking for me and a pencil in the hand, which is pointed and will pierce identity. Rub
I just aimlessly through the forest, the angry beast with bare eye sockets and I find the way home and no one has seen it.
and all look the same and do not know, me too.
and then and then.
I'd like something new in the hand, which would shine, and I could hold it against the gray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment