Friday, January 28, 2011

Bread Machine All Purpose -pizza

Yes, I knit too,

but very little at a time.

of love has wanted a couple of solid color socks So he gets it as well. He finds in his work shoes should not be the colored "things" out shine. And here are two different things:



This pair of powder blue, the second in dark gray (which is to knit exhausting when it's time evening),



and the third pair in dark blue,



and then I'm once again turn!

Today wier one of those days where I'm pretty "heteronomy," I have to do many things for the family that I really must pull together. The father is in hospital, got a new knee, and now it was yesterday the info, he goes to rehab on Tuesday already. Now you have even one of the loving daughters are the laundry and take care of everything Andeer. That I am, but I will not complain, I would already necessarily mean that all these measures will lead to success.

Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment