Thursday, October 14, 2010

Book Copyright Confidentiality Clause Example

mirror world, my page.

we live behind the mirror.
did the mirror up in front of us, smooth, and let us undurchdrinbare transparency
amazed back in crystal clear on both sides.
we live our daily
mirror
because everything should be as it was
but nothing like before.

I see in the mirror and see
up
up that I can not comprehend
and can not reach me.
and I want so much
but the mirror is inexorable.
like I know what you see
(let the mirror be no distorting mirror) so I

Mirror me in you and everything is reflected in you and you
mirror up in all
what I see.
caught up in a hall of mirrors,
can turn from which I am not the eye, and almost
you're here,
but then only the mirror.
I love the mirrors, because it shows me your face
and I hate the mirror, because that's all already.
maybe I break it.
thousand pieces, a thousand times you
I carry with me
tea roses in
medallions bursting and I own, stark in the eyes of the

only you see in the heart,
want this so much

irrlicht a nervous flicker
because I am here with you quite yet
not.
between the worlds.

mirror world. my page.
(as it is over there)

0 comments:

Post a Comment