Thursday, February 16, 2006

Change Zone Dvp-sr200p

come closer ...



you know that you are the temple of the Holy Spirit?
if you know that Jesus lives in you, why do we cry out to God: come closer, lord!

He dwells within us. it may be a "closer" than us?
me, this aspect of God's presence very busy times. Enough again today so and I've pondered about it. the contemplation of the various forms of God's presence has brought me close to its total tangible. You see - and here it is again, somehow I was closer to God outwardly, yet inwardly close. This explains why even the psalm in which David tells them that God can not escape it. no matter where he goes, but God finds him. that applies to us even more. because everywhere we go - be it in the depths of hell scrap yard, he is with us because he lives and IN.

and but I can cry out for more from him because I realize that's still so rare. and I believe that God's presence so ubiquitous that it is just different species exist. what I am is just very long to prove its tangible touchable presence.
the title here would take account of each other: God in me and I still want more!
reinziehen

0 comments:

Post a Comment