Friday, February 4, 2011

Microchet Salon Inmichigan

Finally back

the Friday Filler
here: Program

But only the recorder, for now begins biathlon, ... among men has won Arnd Peiffer and immediately run the ladies, fingers crossed for the "Girls", ...

first Hello sun, I miss you !

second I would love to do sports again , but only if it is lighter in the evening.

third Actually, I could times back into the sauna to go .

4. From my father out of rehab, there is only good news.

5th In the cinema, I recently had seen nothing, I was long ago, however, a shame really.

6th The weather at the time I think is terrible.

7th As What the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the dance course, tomorrow I have planned a visit in rehab with the Lord Papa and Sunday I would only rest !


Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment